11/21-  Hi everyone - I just got some beautiful reviews for my first novel- "Passion Reignited" - it's such a thrill as a writer to know that my dream is finally a reality.  People who I don't know are reading my words all over the world.  If you haven't purchased a copy - please check it out on Inkitt or Wattpad - you can get a few chapters and see if you like it and if you want to purchase.  Anyway, for those of you who have purchased it & read it - I thought it'd be fun to interview my characters.

For Tony:  Did you really think about Rachel for the years that you were apart?  How did you feel when you heard she had gotten married?


Tony: Yes, I did think about her on and off for a while when I was backpacking through Europe.  I wanted to share the joy of opening up my own restaurant with her and ask her thoughts about the menu and the food.  But I knew there was no hope for a future for us, as her parents disowned her, and I could never be the person to take on that kind of responsibility.  When I heard she got married when I moved back to town, as someone at the gym had told me -I put her out of my mind.  I told her that I'd never completely give up on someone, only if they get married.  Once I heard that she was married, I knew it was time to put her out of my mind and move onto other women.  I dated many women but I couldn't get serious with anyone.  I think she no one ever compared to her for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending 2020

Continuing writing my new novel- chapter 11