November 19th - Novel #2 on the horizon

 11/19 - Hi everyone.  It's been a while since I've written on here.  Covid and spending time at home with the kids has been difficult.  I have started working on my next novel and I'd like to share with you a bit about it and get some feedback.  I wrote this novel back in 2014 - I'd like this one to take place today (well, pre-covid times).  I started re-reading it and reworking it a bit - not much yet b/c honestly I remember the story and I'm pretty excited about it.  I like it a lot.  I have learned a lot as a writer since then.  I probably will write this in the first person as I did my last novel.  I'd like to ask some questions of my readers/fan base.  This female main character is guarded -she's been deeply devastated by something that happened in her childhood.  I could use some help shaping her, she's also in her 20's.  

What TV character do you think of who's guarded?

What type of look do you envision for her?

What type of actions or the way one speaks or moves makes you realize right away that someone is guarded?  

What would make her open herself up to loving and trusting a man?  

Sorry - I do hope to start updating this blog weekly - I'd love to hear from some of my readers.  Thanks- and have a great day everyone!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ending 2020

Continuing writing my new novel- chapter 11